E2 Visa

Posted By Business Consultant Acquisitions Pk on 23-11-2022 10:20 AM


The E2 treaty investor visa is a non-immigrant visa for investors, entrepreneurs, and people looking to run a business in the United States. With an E2 visa, you can start a US business or invest in a US business and work for that business.

E2 treaty Investor Visa is designed for alien who wish to make a business investment in the United States (US). An Example of such investment can be purchasing or opening a business in the US. Visas are normally issued for 2 to 5 years with an option to extend it indefinitely, as long as the company is still in business and all the above requirements are met. Alien may pursue a Green Card application in any other category. Alien’s spouse and unmarried children less than 21 years will be entitled to a Derivative status and Alien’s spouse issued work authorization Card (can work for any employer).

E2 visa

Alien must citizen of a Treaty Investment Country.
He/she can buy a running business or start new enterprise or in case of partnership at least own 51% shares of any business.
No Point grid means no minimum education requirement, no age limit, no business experience required, and no English proficiency test required.
His/her position in the company will be as an Executive, Supervisor OR Essential Employee.
The Investment of the company should be substantial.
Investment should be from a clear source, own, by selling property or business, inherited money.
Applicant can choose any state or territory to live in the US.
Can change or expand business.
No restriction on business type and no condition on numbers of employees.
You can travel freely in and out of the US while on a valid E2 visa.

Treaty investors and employees may be accompanied or followed by spouses and unmarried children who are under 21 years of age.  Their nationalities need not be the same as the treaty investor or employee.  These family members may seek E-2 nonimmigrant classification as dependents and, if approved, generally will be granted the same period of stay as the employee.  If the family members are already in the United States and are seeking change of status to or extension of stay in an E-2 dependent classification, they may apply by filing a single Form I-539 with fee.  Spouses of E-2 workers may apply for work authorization by filing Form I-765 with fee.  If approved, there is no specific restriction as to where the E-2 spouse may work.

Tags: visa, business migration visa, e2 visa, e2 visa for pakistani, e2 usa visa

For more information, please Click Here

Ratings & Review

Uh oh! We couldn't find any review for this listing.

Last Viewed

Blogs Search

Share this info

Featured Blogs

Popular Blogs

  • Availing Car Rental Services without any Hassle

    Added on : 02-05-2017 1:06 AM

  • Bedbugs Fumigation Services

    Added on : 18-03-2017 1:50 AM

  • Trends You Need To Know About Lahori Wedding

    Added on : 03-06-2017 1:55 AM

Recently Added Blogs

  • Beauty & Barber Salon Instruments Supplier

    Added on : 02-03-2024 2:16 PM

  • Graphic Designing Course In Rawalpindi & Islamabad

    Added on : 28-02-2024 6:19 AM

  • Digital Marketing Course In Rawalpindi Islamabad

    Added on : 19-02-2024 7:36 AM