Bed bugs are named so because they live close to the food source, usually the places where people sleep and take rest. If there are bed bugs present in your house the only thing you want is to get rid of them; there can be many reasons why you want to get rid of the bed bugs. The presence of parasites in one’s home can cause irritation, their bites can cause irritation. Scratching their bites give chance of infections.
According to a latest research the number of bed bugs has increased world-wide; the source of travelling for bed bugs is the luggage or clothing.
Your problem is our problem, ABC understand the irritation level caused by the feeling of living with parasites.
Call us for free and get free inspection done by our team of experienced professionals to get expert advice.
Signs of bed bugs
Here are few signs you need to check in your house if you doubt the presence of bed bugs.
- Dark black stains are found on the mattress.
- You feel an unpleasant sickly, sweet scent.
- Small blood spots present on your bed sheet.
- You spot live insects usually size of 4-5 mm.
- Controlling bed bugs is difficult and costly but it is very important to take in-time measures.
Detecting bed bugs
There can be various places where you can find bed bugs, for your handiness we have listed down some common places where you can find bed bugs.
- Frame of your bed
- Headboard cervices
- Timber floorboards
- Besides cabinets
- Skirting boards
- Broken plaster
- Behind detaching wallpaper
- Inside electric sockets